Your NDIS Plan
This Service Agreement is for the participant in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (Participant) and is made between:
Provider B Stowers Financial Support Services, NDIS Provider also Trading as Stowers Accounting Solutions
This Service Agreement will commence on immediately
1.2 The NDIS and this Service Agreement
This Service Agreement is made for the purpose of providing supports under the Participant’s National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan.
A copy of the Participant’s NDIS plan is attached to this Service Agreement.
The Parties agree that this Service Agreement is made in the context of the NDIS, which is a scheme that aims to:
• support the independence and social and economic participation of people with disability, and
• enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
1.3 Schedule of supports
The Provider agrees to provide the Participant [the supports detailed in the Plan for the period of the Plan.
The supports and their prices are set out in the attached Schedule of Supports. All prices are GST inclusive (if applicable) and include the cost of providing the supports.
Additional expenses (i.e. things that are not included as part of a Participant’s NDIS supports) are the responsibility of the Participant and are not included in the cost of the supports. Examples include entrance fees, event tickets, meals, etc.
1.4 Responsibilities of Provider
The Provider agrees to:
• review the provision of supports at least 3 monthly with the Participant;
• once agreed, provide supports that meet the Participant’s needs at the Participant’s preferred times;
• communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner;
• treat the Participant with courtesy and respect;
• consult the Participant on decisions about how supports are provided;
• give the Participant information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of the provider’s cancellation policy (if relevant);
• listen to the Participant’s feedback and resolve problems quickly;
• give the Participant a minimum of 24 hours’ notice if the Provider has to change a scheduled appointment to provide supports;
• give the Participant the required notice if the Provider needs to end the Service Agreement (see ‘Ending this Service Agreement’ below for more information);
• protect the Participant’s privacy and confidential information;
• provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and rules, and the Australian Consumer Law; keep accurate records on the supports provided to the Participant; and
• issue regular invoices and statements of the supports delivered to the Participant.
1.5 Responsibilities of Participant representative
The Participant’s representative agrees to:
• inform the Provider about how they wish the supports to be delivered to meet the Participant’s needs;
• treat the Provider with courtesy and respect;
• talk to the Provider if the Participant has any concerns about the supports being provided;
• give the Provider a minimum of 24 hours’ notice if the Participant cannot make a scheduled appointment; and if the notice is not provided by then, the Provider’s cancellation policy will apply;
• give the Provider the required notice if the Participant needs to end the Service Agreement (see ‘Ending this Service Agreement’ below for more information); and
• let the Provider know immediately if the Participant’s NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan or the Participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.
The Provider may seek payment for their provision of supports throughout the duration of the approved budget review/due dates for amount of the budgeted total in the NDIS Plan.
The Participant has nominated B Stowers Financial Support Services to manage the funding for NDIS supports provided under this Service Agreement.
1.7 Changes to this Service Agreement
If changes to the supports or their delivery are required, the Parties agree to discuss and review this Service Agreement. The Parties agree that any changes to this Service Agreement will be in writing, signed, and dated by the Parties.
1.8 Ending this Service Agreement
Should either Party wish to end this Service Agreement they must give 1 month notice.
If either Party seriously breaches this Service Agreement, the requirement of notice will be waived.
1.9 Feedback, complaints and disputes
If the Participant wishes to give the Provider feedback, the Participant can talk to Barbara Stowers on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0448 351 775.
If the Participant is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the Participant can talk to Barbara Stowers on email@example.com or 0448 351 775.
If the Participant is not satisfied or does not want to talk to this person, the Participant can contact the National Disability Insurance Agency by calling 1800 800 110, visiting one of their offices in person, or visiting ndis.gov.au for further information.
1.10 Goods and services tax (GST)
For the purposes of GST legislation, the Parties confirm that:
• a supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement included, under section 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the Participant’s NDIS plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act;
• the Participant’s NDIS plan is expected to remain in effect during the period the supports are provided; and
• the Participant’s representative will immediately notify the Provider if the Participant’s NDIS Plan is replaced by a new plan or the Participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.
1.11 Contact details
The Participant’s representative can be contacted on:
Alternative contact person
The Provider can be contacted on:
Contact name Barbara Stowers
Mobile 0448 351 775
1.12 Agreement signatures
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement.